What's In My Make Up Bag?


Looking through my old post, I realized that I never made a post about the staple products in my make up bag. To be honest, it's not exactly a make up bag, I usually just throw whatever crossed my mind into my bag. Although I do have a make up bag, but I just think it takes up too much space inside my bag/purse. Without any long intro which I always do in my other post... Here's what inside my make up bag:



1. Maybelline Clear Smooth Compact Powder
In the past few months I use MiCa Loose Foundation (review soon!) a lot more for my base, but since it's a loose powder, I don't want to take the risk of it breaking or pouring all over my purse. So I just take this compact powder wherever I go for occasional touch ups.

2. Make Over Brow Pencil Black Lines
The only brow pencil I used right now. It's not the blackest black shade, it still has a slightly greyish tone so it still look natural on me. It's not too soft or too waxy. It's long lasting. It's perfect.

3. Wet n' Wild Color Icon Blush (Mellow Wine)
It's gives a natural pinky flushed to my cheeks and a bit of a glow as well. At first I thought it's matte, but the more I look into it, I see some tiny shimmers in it. And I'm not mad about it.

4. Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner Pencil (Nude)
I rarely use eyeliner, but when I do, I always choose nude eyeliner to give that bright eyes look plus the bigger eyes effect. Sadly it won't stay put on my waterline as long as I wanted it to. So this has to be in my purse to fix it up.

5. Nivea Lip Butter (Raspberry Rose)
My love for lipstick is obviously not a secret, and whenever I go out there's a 70% chance of me swatching lipstick, or changing my lip color in case of a mood change. This lip butter is such a life saver for my lips.

6. Studio Color Lipstick (109)
I never went out of the house without 2-3 lipsticks inside my purse, but now I do. This lipstick has been my go to shade ever since I bought it. It reminds me of Lumiere from Kathleen Lights first colab with Colourpop. I feel like I can never go wrong with this pinky mauve shade. I think I can pull it off with any make up look, it can totally go well with any of my headscarves color too!. What makes me love this lipstick more is, even though it's creamy, it dries off to matte as time goes by, and it last for quite a long time with food and drinks!

7. Eternally High Color Lip Smoothie (Creme Brulee)
Just a back up lipstick in case I want something a little lighter, cause it's more on the pinky nude side. This lip cream reminds me a lot of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. It even smells equally amazing!.

8. Monistat Chaffing Relief Powder Gel
I'm more than halfway through the tube of my monistat, but I don't carry it everywhere I go to put it on my face. Instead, I use it on my feet. Yes, it saves me so many times from chaffing, or blisters, especially when I'm wearing high heels. #beautyhack


If you pay attention, more than half of the products mentioned above are having the same theme color, which is pink!. The reason is because I'm joining Glossier's #glossierpink Pinterest board trend. You guys probably have already heard about the brand Glossier by now, it's quite new, but I see the products everywhere on instagram lately. 

Glossier has mantra that says "Skin first, make up second, smile always". So they're focusing on making products that will make you look naturally beautiful whether you have make up on or not, and they make sure that those products are the kind of products that you will actually use regularly on your routine. Personally, I think that's genius! Because I often found myself buying products that I don't reach for all the time. 

Although Glossier is not available or ship to Indonesia yet, some trusty online shops are starting to put up Pre-Order for Glossier products!. I already know which Glossier products that I'm so curious to try, and they are the Priming Moisturizer, Haloscope, and Mega Greens Galaxy Pack. If you want to see more of Glossier products, just click their beauty page right here. I think that's all I want to say. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. And let me know in the comment what's inside your make up bag!. See ya :)

Comments

  1. Aku juga penasaran sama glossier semenjak bertebaran di explore IG :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing what's in your makeup bag! I always have an eye brow pencil in mine too. I need to pick up that wet n wild blush, I've been meaning to for forever! Ashley Sue Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope when you've picked up the mellow wine blush, you'll love it as much as rose champagne!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (St. Lucia)

Lipstik Matte Lokal #2 (Beware, It's A Long Post)