The Removers




Hi girls! How's it going? Today I'm going to share the stuffs that I've been using to take off all of my make up, even the waterproof one, the quick n' easy way. So far I haven't tried much products, simply because I don't wear make up daily but when I do, I always keep it light. Let's get to the chase, shall we?

1. Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel (IDR 51,000)
People have been talking about this gel as an all arounder, do-it-all, kind of product. You can use it for your face, hair, hands, the entire body, you name it. I've tried almost everything that's been mentioned by Nature Republic on how to use this gel. But I use it mostly on my face. Whenever I'm feeling lazy to go to the bathroom to wash my face thoroughly, I'll just slather this all over my face and then wipe it off with cotton pad, and it will take off all the dirts on my face. It works well for light make up too, though it may take a lil bit longer, but it does the job. It contains alcohol, but not too much, so I have to be careful around the eye area since if I'm being too scrubby it will hurt my lid.

2. Pixy Eye & Lip Make Up Remover (IDR 25,000)
Look at that pink bottle, isn't she pretty? This make up remover removes all the waterproof stuffs, even the stay all day LA Girl Flat Matte Pigment Glosses real quick with zero pain. It has natural honey, it's really soft and it feels kinda slippery but it's not sticky and doesn't makes my face looking greasy after at all. Plus, it's alcohol free! So it won't dry up my skin.

3. Etude House Every Month Cleansing Cream, Moisture & Revitalizing (IDR 48,900)
The first time I saw this product online, I thought this is just another creamy or foamy face wash, but I was wrong. By the time I was looking for reviews before buying this one, there weren't many reviews, but I found a couple reviews that says this cleanser is good to remove make up. With such a big product for that price, I thought why not give it a try? Seeing it in a cream form made me think that it will be sticky, but it is not. And it's the cleanser that I used when I wear heavy make up. I just dot the creams all over my face, even my eyes (they're both closed, of course), and spread it out in a circular motion while massaging my skin. It will only take a few minutes, after that I'll just wipe it with make up wipes or rinse it with water, and voila! My skin is already cleaned and fresh! Yes, it leaves a fresh feeling to my skin like it's breathing!. Also this cleanser has loads of natural ingredients, so I believe this will benefit the skin as well.

... And that's all the make up remover I've got! I love them all and they all do their job really well. Although I plan on trying another remover/cleanser, like the micelar water perhaps (it sounds so goood!), I'd still repurchase them if I have used them up. So what about you? Do you have a favorite make up remover/cleanser? Let me know in the comment!


Comments

  1. These all sound nice! I've always wanted to try products from étude house! I've heard good things about those micelar waters too but haven't tried them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it! So far I've been loving all of the Korean skin care and make up I've tried. They're really good and affordable too

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, the Etude House cleanser sounds amazing, definitely worth picking up!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so worth it and I hope you'll love it as much as I do! Thank you for stopping by Shireen :)

      Delete
  3. Etude house always carry the cutes packaging, they all sound so great I felt the need to try them all haha. Thanks for sharing this review is so fun to read:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I want to try all of Etude House products too. They all look so good! Sure, it's my pleasure to support other bloggers :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (St. Lucia)

Lipstik Matte Lokal #2 (Beware, It's A Long Post)